Unfortunately, no. We are unable to match the price of the first listing or offer a discount on future orders. This is the nature of the secondary ticket market where prices fluctuate on a daily basis. Thought it's rare, occasionally have to reject an order prior to confirmation based on ticket availability.
Articles in this section
- Does SeatGeek sell gift cards?
- Why was I charged twice?
- What is Deal Score?
- What are VIP packages?
- What if I'm having trouble buying tickets?
- Will my seats be together?
- What are seller notes?
- How do I buy parking passes?
- Does SeatGeek charge a fee to buy tickets?
- Why can’t I select the number of tickets that I want?