If you have discovered an unfamiliar charge on your card from SeatGeek, this is likely for tickets to a live event such as a concert or sporting event. If you, or no one in your household, have purchased any live event tickets recently, then please contact our support team so we can investigate the charge and assist with next steps. You can get in touch with us by tapping Help and Support in the Me tab of the SeatGeek app. Click here to see how.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite a friend to use SeatGeek?
- Why can't I sign in with Facebook anymore?
- How do I verify my SeatGeek account?
- How do I close or delete my SeatGeek account?
- How do I create a SeatGeek user account?
- I didn't place this order. How can I report a fraudulent purchase?
- How do I change my SeatGeek email preferences?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I send tickets?
- How do I add tickets to my SeatGeek account?